Sunday, June 9, 2013

Work so far on the house

Boy was I wrong! I thought we'd start with the floors and work up. Instead, they're starting at the top and working down. Tuesday night the painters started spraying the ceilings. I had to go to Home Depot for paint for the rest of the house. I couldn't face another paint chip, so I decided to go with the same color as the exterior walls for the interior trim. I'm so glad I did. It's close enough to the old trim color that I can't tell the difference.

Wednesday, while I celebrated my birthday having dinner with my beautiful daughter and precocious grandson, the painters touched up the ceilings and started prepping for painting the doors and trim.

Thursday we had a night off. I got a hair cut and looked at tile possibilities for the entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment