Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Waiting on the icing

I can't believe it, but the only thing left to do is install the counter tops in the kitchen - and finish unpacking, well, there's the bookcases for the library.

All the hardware has been added to the kitchen drawers and cabinets, and a bin is on the pantry door to hold the boxes of sandwich bags and wraps. "We" even cut off the labels on the drapes.

The best thing is everything has been paid for. The bookcases are the only things lacking. They'll probably be here in a week or two. I'm thinking the open house will be in August sometime.

Then, in the fall/winter, we'll replace the roof and the fence between my neighbor and me.

So, it seems this blog has come to an end.

Thank you so much for your support and suggestions. It's been fun dragging you with me on this journey.

I'll post photos as soon as I can get them all together. But, photos don't do justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment