Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Daily grind

 

Oct. 1, 2021

I’m preparing for next Sunday’s event at the Pipe Creek VFD BBQ. Katherine will work with me and we’re both excited. I’ve made a price list and 3 QR codes for my shopping site, VIP group, and my Linkt.ree site with all my links. They are all in clear acrylic frames. I originally planned to take only 100 sets. But picking them out was difficult. I decided to take them all but only put a few out. I’m borrowing Kaycie’s two 6-ft tables. I’ll take 2 card tables and 2 chairs, white canopy, hand sanitizer.

I looked at my DVR in the living room and found The Masked Singer – 3 episodes! I watched those episodes along with Dr. Blake Mysteries.

I received the acrylic frames today and a clear plastic caddy for my dressing table. It’s a bit large, but it holds all the things I use for makeup that have been in zipper bags or a large bag on the floor. Putting everything in the caddy made me make decisions about what to keep and get rid of. I also went through my nail polishes. I haven’t used nail polish in years, but I had so many bottles. I put them all in a bag and tossed them in the trash. The only thing I’m keeping that I may not use is Cindy Crawford’s Meaningful Beauty. I don’t know why because I don’t see that it makes a difference in my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment