Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Decluttering continues

 

Sept. 19, 2021

I'm recovering . . . I was getting sore yesterday from all the box packing, lifting, etc. Then the boys came over and spent several hours with me. We had fun, and I can see how much they are growing. Rex, Ty, and I played Dungeons and Dragons (a board version) while Luke napped. Then we ate dinner and the older boys entertained themselves while Luke and I watched hundreds (it seemed) of episodes of Blaze and the Monster Machines. He loves that show (I have 35 episodes recorded on the TV in my room and 75 in the living room). They are such a good learning tool.

I could hardly walk last night when I went to bed, but I'm feeling much better today.

I donated all my beads and supplies to the San Antonio Bead Society today.

I have seriously started to declutter. I can't go into a room without packing something to donate, recycle, or trash. I posted on the Bead Society's FB page asking where I can donate the beads. They are going to use them for the Blingfest.

I have 2 trash bags of towels for the Humane Society, several bags of purses, baby blankets (the boys helped me choose which to keep), clothes, and decor, and a box of towels to donate.

I filled 1-1/2 of those large paper leaf bags with shredded papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment