Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Keeping up with Keto

 

Sept. 7, 2021

It’s been more than a week since I added anything to this journal. It completely fell off my radar. I’ve concentrated so much on my Keto weight-loss plan that I completely obsessed about it.

Because of this course, I’ve been working on my Color Street business a little bit more, listening to the 4 weekly training sessions. The info is good.

I’ve also been trying to figure out why I’m not losing weight. I follow the Keto plan as well as I can. I think my biggest issue is constipation. I have to add more veggies to my meals. I actually exercised yesterday for a few minutes.

For the most part, I read before going to sleep. Currently I’m reading a book about the Keto Diet. I saw something last night that made me rethink what I’ve been eating. Almost every meal included cheese. I’ve also had cheese as a snack. I’ll try eliminating cheese for the rest of the week.

I eliminated the butter in my coffee yesterday. I realized I really like the coffee with a TBSP of butter, superfood creamer, and collagen. I tried a couple of recipes. The zucchini muffins were a bust. I didn’t have almond flour, so I tried using coconut flour instead. They don’t substitute 1:1. DANG! Then I tried the pork rind pizza crust – it was delicious! Yesterday, I made the egg bread. It was good. I used it to make pimento cheese sandwiches.

I lost 2.5 pounds, then I gained it all back. This is so frustrating. I’m on the diet that is supposed to work when other diets don’t. Later this week, when it cools a little, I’ll start walking every day.

Tomorrow I’ll take Barbara Simon to PT. I signed up for this Wednesday and next Wednesday. I’ll also go to the water store, Sprouts, UPS, Walgreens, and the Nodines’.

No comments:

Post a Comment