Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Good Things are Coming My Way!

I got paid today, and the first thing I did was figure 80% so I'd know what I have to spend on bills and necessities for the next 2 weeks. Since my house payment comes out of this check, it doesn't leave much. But, I'll do what I can.

This has been a crazy week. I've been working on a proposal team, and I worked 12.5 hours Monday, 17 hours yesterday, and 12.5 today. I'm pretty pooped. As soon as this is over, I'll begin formatting and editing the book.

I really need to have the book ready by Sunday. It's about 80 pages I think. The author wants to give it as a thank you for donations to a cause he's raising funds for to send books to Africa. He has the books, but it will cost $22,000 to ship them. He's giving a lecture Monday, and he wants to have it available by then. I think I'll send the PDF to him and suggest he email it to people as they donate to his Books for Africa cause.

Gosh, I'm excited about all the possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment